This General Warranty Information, these Instructions for Use and these Safety Guidelines apply to and are for the use of the BA50B and BA50P (the "Battery Adapter") as produced by Birds Eye Technology, LLC ("Birds Eye"). This General Warranty Information, these Instructions for Use and these Safety Guidelines shall have no other use or application.
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION
15 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
The Battery Adapter may be returned at any time within 15 days of purchase for a full refund.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The Battery Adapter One-Year Limited Warranty is a voluntary manufacturer's warranty. It provides rights separate to rights provided by consumer law, including but not limited to those relating to non-conforming goods. As such, the One-Year Limited Warranty benefits are in addition to, and not instead of, rights provided by consumer law and it does not exclude, limit or suspend a buyer's rights arising from consumer law. Consumers have the right to choose whether to claim service under the One-Year Limited Warranty or under their consumer law rights. Important: the One-Year Limited Warranty terms and conditions shall not apply to consumer law claims.
Please note: All claims made under this One-Year Limited Warranty will be governed by the terms set out in this warranty document.
Your Battery Adapter is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of One (1) year from the date of original retail purchase from Birds Eye ("Warranty Period") when used in accordance with the Battery Adapter Instructions for Use and Safety Guidelines. Under this warranty, you will be able to direct your claims to Birds Eye, except in situations where you purchased the Battery Adapter from a third party. If a defect arises during the Warranty Period, Birds Eye, at its option will (1) repair the Battery Adapter at no charge using new parts or parts with equivalent functionality formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability or with your consent, (2) exchange the Battery Adapter with a product that is at least functionally equivalent to the Battery Adapter it replaces, or (3) refund the original purchase price. This warranty excludes normal depletion of consumable parts, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship, and also excludes, damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship.
Birds Eye does not warrant, represent or undertake that it will be able to repair or replace any product under this warranty without risk to and/or loss of information and/or data stored on the Battery Adapter. In no event shall Birds Eye be liable for (a) loss or damage, which as of the Battery Adapter's purchase cannot be regarded as being caused by Birds Eye's breach of these warranty terms; (b) losses caused by the user's fault; or (c) any damages resulting from any loss of data or loss of profits or benefits.
Any limitations on liability in this warranty document shall not apply to (i) death or personal injury pursuant to any mandatory law on product liability; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (iii) intentional misconduct or gross negligence; or (iv) a culpable breach of major contractual obligations. A damages claim based on a breach of major contractual obligations or gross negligence will be limited to foreseeable damage typical for the sale contract concerned.
To obtain warranty service, contact Birds Eye at firstname.lastname@example.org. Proof of purchase may be required to verify eligibility.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Insert the DJI TB50 or TB55 battery straight down into the Battery Adapter. Press firmly until you see the lights on the battery turn on (the LCD screen on the Pro version will also turn on once connection is made). There is a small delay of around 2 seconds before power is output from the Battery Adapter via power connectors.
- To turn off, simply remove the battery by pulling straight up on the batter while holding the Battery Adapter with your other hand.
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PUT THE BATTERY ADAPTER ON ANY TYPE OF ANTON BAUER OR VLOCK CHARGER!!! THIS WILL PERMANENTLY DESTROY THE BATTERY ADAPTER AND COULD RESULT IN DAMAGE TO YOUR CHARGER! ONLY CHARGE THE TB50 AND TB55 BATTERIES ON APPROVED DJI BATTERY CHARGERS! ANY DAMAGE RESULTING IN PUTTING THIS BATTERY ADAPTER ON A BATTERY CHARGER IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY!!!
- Please note that the Battery Adapter does run on the warm side. How warm will be determined by how big of a load is being placed on the Battery Adapter. This is normal.
- Maximum Input Voltage: 28V
- Maximum Output Voltage: 16.8V
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 104*F/40*C
- Maximum Continuous Current Output: 17Amps
- Maximum Bust Current Output (120 seconds): 21Amps
(Please note, the Battery Adapter will get hot at these loads. Please use caution when handling the Battery Adapter. If the Battery Adapter is to hot to touch for more than 5 seconds, please turn it off and let it cool before using again).
- Approved batteries: DJI TB50 and DJI TB55
This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or lack of experience or knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF INJURY, READ THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL, INCLUDING INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE. FAILURE TO FOLLOW WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN ELECTRIC SHOCK, FIRE, DEATH, OR OTHER INJURY OR DAMAGE.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- SAVE ALL WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE – This manual contains important safety and operating instructions for the Battery Adapter.
- Before using the Battery Adapter, read all instructions and cautionary remarks contained herein.
- CAUTION – To reduce risk of injury use the Battery Adapter only as instructed in this manual. Failure to follow these safety instructions could result in fire, electric shock, death, or other injury or damage.
- Shock hazard. Do not allow any liquid to get inside the Battery Adapter. Electric shock may result.
- Burn hazard. To reduce the risk of injury, use only DJI TB50 and TB55 batteries in the Battery Adapter. Do not attempt to use it on any other battery types. Other types of batteries may overheat and burst resulting in personal injury and property damage.
- CAUTION – Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type.
- Use of an attachment not recommended or sold by Birds Eye may result in fire, electric shock, or other injury or damage.
- The Battery Adapter is not intended for any uses other than supplying power to any Gold Mount of V Lock camera or accessory. Any other uses may result in risk of fire, electric shock or electrocution.
- Do not expose the Battery Adapter to rain or snow.
- When operating the Battery Adapter outdoors, always provide a dry location.
- Do not operate the Battery Adapter if it has received a sharp blow, been dropped, or otherwise damaged in any way; take it to a qualified serviceman.
- Do not disassemble the Battery Adapter; take it to a qualified serviceman when service or repair is required. Incorrect reassembly may result in a risk of electric shock or fire.
- Don’t open or puncture the batteries, install them backwards, short circuit, or expose them to fire, high temperatures, or water. Keep batteries out of reach of children.
- To reduce risk of damage to electric plug and cord, pull by plug rather than by cord when disconnecting the Battery Adapter.
- Make sure cord is located so that it will not be stepped on, tripped over, or otherwise subjected to damage or stress.
- To reduce risk of electric shock, unplug the battery from the Battery Adapter before attempting any cleaning.
- Do not operate the Battery Adapter if suspect any damage.
- The Battery Adapter is designed to operate on a maximum of 27 DC VOLTS input. Do not attempt to use it on any other voltage.
Unless otherwise stated in this manual, there are no user serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified serviceman.
RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT TYPE. DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACCORDING TO LOCAL REGULATION.
Revision 01, September 3rd, 2019